Barcadia's "Bonus" Double Cheeseburger Challenge
Beard Meats Food's Record at Barcadia
Back at the end of October 2019, I flew from Pennsylvania down to New Orleans, Louisiana so my Further U team and I could host a booth at the Big Easy Comic Con at the start of November, and also do 4 food challenges during the evenings.
For final event #4, we went to Barcadia in New Orleans, Louisiana, so I could take on their "Bonus" Double Cheeseburger Challenge. There were lots of people there to watch and meet me which was much appreciated!! I had 20 short minutes to finish a giant double cheeseburger with a large order of fries and 2 delicious pints of beer. I was trying to win my meal free, a sweet t-shirt, and a spot on Barcadia's Wall of Fame!! More importantly for this challenge, I was trying to beat my friend Adam Moran aka BeardMeatsFood's time record which was 5:10.
If I beat that, I was to win the "bonus" which is a Barcadia gift card. HUGE thanks to the management and staff with Barcadia New Orleans for the wonderful food, drinks, and hospitality!! BIG thanks especially to everyone who came up to watch and meet us that night!! Thanks also to all our friends around New Orleans and the rest of Louisiana watching our big food challenge videos and supporting our efforts!!
– Barcadia New Orleans offers a "Bonus" Double Cheeseburger Challenge with a 20-minute time limit.
– There is a giant double cheeseburger with cheddar and Pepper Jack cheeses, bacon, fried onion rings, a fried egg, sliced avocado, caramelized onions, lettuce, and tomatoes.
– The burger comes with a large order of Barcadia's delicious french fries.
– Challengers must finish 2 pints of beer and they are only allowed to drink the 2 beers.
– There is a 20-minute time limit to finish everything. Winners get the meal free and a sweet t-shirt.
– If you can beat the previous time record, you also win the "bonus" Barcadia gift card to use later.
– Please call ahead to schedule your challenge so they can be ready.